Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Nude Design : Correction

Hold on, Marc Jacobs fans!
Did I mention this coming Sunday as the day to buy your T-shirts with nude stars at the 'Marc by Marc Jacobs' inside the Breeze Center?
Wrong!
The first day is Sunday October 15, so you still have to wait more than a week, until after the Mid-Autumn and Double Ten holiday, before you can buy your copies of the shirts.
And so will I. I have more or less made up my mind to buy three of them. At least the Naomi Campbell, and then two other ones, possibly Hilary Swank and Winona Ryder, at least if they are available in Taipei.
I won't be wearing them, at least not on the MRT, but I'll keep them in a safe, dry place, a bit like a stamp collector keeps a rare 1863 stamp from the Austro-Hungarian empire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home